Friday, February 27, 2009

Off Week


This was not a good week for me. I had multiple papers and projects due, student group budgets were due, plus the weather was lousy so my photographing time was whittled down to next to nothing. I did however, get my camera back and it seems to be fixed and completely fine! The only pictures I was able to take this week were about 150 the afternoon after I got my camera back. I just went to my lower driveway and shot for a little bit the two older cars we own: my 82 Mustang and our family's 83 AMC Eagle. To be honest I do not feel that anything is even worth posting since I was not able to take my time and concentrate. It was really frustrating this week to edit what I did have knowing that they really did not mean anything to me or to anybody looking at them. Anyways, this one is the only one of the batch that I feel may be acceptable and fit into my theme. The color is awful and it is not terribly interesting but it is a significant part of my childhood. I grew up exploring Wheeler's Garage in Berlin, MA and still love to go over there and smell the decades of oil, grease, and cigarette smoke accumulated on all the surfaces. I promise I will be working very hard this upcoming week since it is spring break and I truly have nothing else to do. I'm excited to get over this week and get back to work!

1 comment:

pitchertaker said...

Funny how "getting back to work" is really more about getting out and having some fun because you have the time to do what you want to do without the pressure. Thanks for the post.