Friday, February 20, 2009

57 Chevy Revisited




So I realize I talked about the process of finding that old Chevy in last week's post and never actually showed what it looked like to me as I walked toward it. For that I apologize and hope these three pictures make up for that. I've been staring at one of the pictures this week because I set it as my wallpaper on my computer and love the sad face this car has as it sits alone amongst the other car parts and garbage bins covered by snow and decades of grime. I firmly believe that all cars have a personality and as I flipped through the pages of my dad's Collectible Automobile tonight I saw that over and over again in the section highlighting abandoned cars. The years of weather take a serious toll on these cars and make each one unique. Each has a story to tell and I hope I can find a few more that will let me tell their story. Just a note on these pictures, these have not been greatly edited since they were done on Photoshop Elements. I plan to re post them as soon as I get them edited this week.

On a separate note, I got my camera back from Nikon yesterday and shot a few quick pics of my Mustang and everything seems to be working fine. I'm am very happy once more!

1 comment:

pitchertaker said...

I think maybe the first one with its nose peaking out....

P'taker