Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost Golden


Nearly done. I have almost every photo printed that will go in my final portfolio. I am still thinking of printing 4 more, but I'm not sure if I want them in there. My portfolio came in the mail and I really like the look of it. I think it will make the final portfolio look very good. All I need to do now is print my artist statement, cut some tracing paper, and put everything in the portfolio. These two images are ones that made it into the final. I liked the golden color of them along with the chrome and black holes. On this Innova paper, the gold color is extremely vibrant and I've been very happy with the prints that have turned out. I don't have a lot to say except it will be nice to enjoy this summer weather and even nicer to enjoy summer in a couple of weeks!

No comments: