Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


So in the spirit of Halloween I thought I should post a picture taken from the past week. This was taken around the Clark neighborhood. I have always been intrigued by houses that have signs out on Halloween instructing you to go to the back of the house when the front door is easily accessible. It always kind of creeped me out when I was trick or treating myself which was probably good for the overall Halloween experience. It has been interesting to see how Worcester neighborhoods decorate for Halloween in comparison to the small suburban town I grew up in. I don't know how to explain the difference but it just feels strange. Maybe it's because I'm older now and see it differently. Anyways, your never too old for candy and I'm about to chow down on some so Happy Halloween everybody!

1 comment:

pitchertaker said...

Creepy -- going to the back door --and made more so by the sign being in the shadows....

P'taker