Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back From Bermuda


Hello everybody!
I have been away from Clark for the last nine days because I was in Bermuda. I was there with my Ecology of Atlantic Shores class so that we could get some hands on experience with marine environments and also to conduct our own research for a semester long project. I really enjoyed my week there, I learned a lot, and I saw some truly incredible things. I will be developing my disposable underwater cameras this week to see what I got for "Jacques Cousteau" pictures. I unfortunately was not able to take as many photos with my digital camera because of time and not leaving it on a beach while snorkeling offshore, but I did get a few that I think I can work with. It also looks like I may have some more junk on the sensor which makes no sense to me and makes me quite aggravated, but I hopefully can edit them out. Anyways, I hope to work on them tomorrow, but in the time being the above picture was shot as we were sadly leaving Bermuda. I love the turquoise water and I will miss the warm weather and water (especially considering today's New England fall freeze). This is more of a snapshot, but I thought I would share a little of the beauty that I saw. Enjoy!

No comments: